- 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
- - Gardens by the Bay
- - ArtScience Museum
- - Merlion Statue
- - Singapore Flyer
- - The most iconic infinity pool in the world
- - Numerous things to see, do, shop and eat - without even leaving the resort
- - Floor to ceiling windows in hotel rooms
- - Nightly light show ("Wonder Full")
Towering over Marina Bay, the Marina Bay Sands is more than just a casino and hotel. The complex boasts 2500+ hotel rooms, Sky Park, a spectacular infinity pool, a 1.3 million square foot convention centre, a 800,000 square foot shopping centre, museum, theatres, celebrity chef restaurants (by Wolfgang Puck, Gordon Ramsay, Daniel Boulud, and more), crystal pavillions, skating rink, and the world’s largest atrium casino. It may even be the sole reason you visit Singapore. With so much to see and do, you wouldn’t even have to step outside!
Photos: marinabaysands.com, Getty Images, booking.com
*A Bucket List destination!